Thursday, October 1, 2009

My little Butterball

Yesterday we had our last pre-chemo ultrasound. Rachel measured in at 4.48 lbs, that's almost a pound bigger than the average for a 32 week baby! She's doing great! She let us see again w/o a doubt that she's a girl! This was probably her most blatant show-off of her girliness through all the ultrasounds we've done! So she's growing quite well. I'm doing ok too, but I've been ordered to drink more b/c my amniotic fluid is just a bit low. So even though I feel like I'm floating away 90% of the time already, I'm going to need to drink more! Of course, that also means I'll be visiting the girl's room even more... Sometimes I think I should just stay in there for all the time I spend! :-)

I've decided that if I don't do the turkey on my belly for Halloween, maybe I should do a Butterball logo instead! She's so big & so healthy I'm continually surprised & blessed! Tonight she gets to sample the food at the Right to Life of Owensboro's annual banquet. I'm sure she'll be kicking up a storm! Simon gets to partake as well. This will be his second all before he actually turns 2! What a way to start a pro-life journey! Hope to see some of you guys there!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box