Thursday, October 29, 2009

36 weeks!

Today is our 36th weeks together for me & Rachel. We've been a pea in a pod for that long now. Everything is still good! I can't decide if I'm excited or not though... I think I'm having a delayed reaction to everything that's going on. Actually, though, I don't think I got all that excited about Simon either. I'm the type of person that thrives on routine & the familiar. Having a baby is a HUGE step outside of routine & familiar! Oh well, I want the babies, I'll just have to deal w/ the mental issues! ;-)

Simon is so cute. He's really learning to say lots of different words now. I think the list is probably in the 50s or more. Just last night he popped out w/ 'Papa' (my dad), 'Coppa' (Copper my dog), 'cracker', and a few others. His vocabulary is coming right along! He's also a sweetie, even though he prefers Andrew to me... He's also got a touch of our OCD... I was helping him put his tractors to 'bed' last night so he could go to bed. I was lining them up for him against the entertainment center. I stepped away to help him find one across the room & told him to go put it w/ the others. Instead of just randomly placing the tractor near the others (or throwing it) he continued the line-up. He did that several times (probably 3-4 tractors). The boy likes order, routine, & the familiar! He doesn't have a chance! :-)

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box