Monday, September 21, 2009

Not much to say...

I don't have much to say today. I had my blood tested w/ the same ole same ole results - low normal. No problems there. We also got to listen to Rachel (to make up for not getting to hear her Wednesday) who is also doing really well! Other than that I don't have much to say.

Simon is learning new things though. He's progressing onto colors now. He has a Ford tractor (blue), Case tractor (red), and a John Deere tractor (do I even have to say what color it is?). He can now pick whichever color tractor I ask him to pick. I'm so proud!! This proves 2 things - 1) he's definitely not stupid & 2) he's definitely not color blind! Both are really good things to know! He can also do his color trick w/ his 'bed of nails' pounding toy (its got red, yellow, green, & blue 'nails' that he hammers in). He can so far differentiate and knows 4 different colors! I don't know when that milestone is supposed to happen, but I think he's doing pretty well! I'm so proud of my little boy - he's growing up so quickly!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box