Thursday, August 27, 2009

Unplugged day!

Today I got unplugged from my portable pump! Its really a great feeling to finally be free! I'm also through the 1/2 way point for this round of chemo! I only have 2 more chemo sessions until after Rachel is born! Yippee!!!

I'm still super tired... Actually I slept for over 13 hours last night & still didn't want to get up! Simon is doing much better than me w/ his cold/ear infections. He's running around playing & just having a grand time. He coughs occasionally & still sneezes, but he's definitely on the up-swing. He's also still a bit more whiney than usual, but he's doing so much better I'll take anything I can get! He gave mom his cold too though, so she's feeling pretty bad. Dad's home to help her out now though.

Andrew got another Bronco II today! This one is tan & stick-shift. I'm not exactly sure what he's going to do w/ 3 since they're all drivable, but he's the mechanic/car guru... He's an exhausted mechanic/car guru right now. I think all this going on wears him out almost as much as it does me!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box