Monday, August 3, 2009

One more night!

Tonight is my last night in the hospital! I get released tomorrow morning - hopefully. I spoke to Dr. M & Dr. Briones both today. Everything is looking good. Rachel's heart-beat was 155 again - very consistent. I think I start my next round of chemo on the 24th. The next time I do chemo I'll be able to be home instead of stuck here in the hospital.

An attorney in McCracken Co is giving me (my boss actually) he!! about a case going to trial next week. I called & spoke to him before I left & he said not to worry about it - he'd deal with it. He called my boss today & was whining about me not being there. We're giving them an option of coming to my house to do a deposition or doing a phone deposition. If they want more they're going to have to come pick me up! I can't believe what butt-heads some people can be.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Don't worry about that judge!!! He should get over it and not be a big concern right now. If he can't understand than it is his problem. I am sure LT. can take care of it for you. However, if I could go to court for you, I would. Maybe one day the state will allow subs to work for you. :)

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box