Thursday, November 5, 2009

37 weeks! 3 more to go (hopefully)!

Well, today I officially made it to 37 weeks. I was also officially released from my bed-rest. Of course, I didn't do all that much more than I have been... Well, just a load of laundry & a load of dishes in the dishwasher. I'm not entirely convinced that I needed the bed-rest to prevent pre-term labor these last 2 weeks b/c it just seems like it doesn't really matter what I did when I was pregnant w/ Simon. He was going to come when he felt like it! :-) I'm pretty sure this one is the same!

1 comment:

Therese said...

you are 10 weeks ahead of me. Prayers as you approach delivery.

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box