Monday, November 16, 2009

10 days to go

Only 10 more days! We saw Rachel again today & you wouldn't believe the difference in size already. I'll try to scan another ultrasound photo in, but they're not nearly as clear as the ones from last week! She was breathing & moving well again. However, this time my fluid levels were a bit low. Apparently this weekend I didn't drink quite enough & maybe did too much as well. My blood levels were ok again - altho I was a little on the anemic side as well. Everything looks to be fine for Rachel's arrival on Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box