Thursday, January 14, 2010

I can see clearly now the snow is gone...

I don't think the snow had anything to do w/ my emotional breakdown earlier this week, but that somewhat twisted lyric came into my head... So I ran w/ it!

Anyway, things aren't really any different, but apparently I'm dealing better. My fingers are still largely numb or tingling as are my toes. I'm still having overall body aches. Et cetera etc etc...

Maybe that old saw about letting it all out making you feel better does have some somewhat longer term effects than I give it credit for usually. I hold things in b/c I can't stand to cry & stuff b/c it always makes me feel more miserable in the immediate long term. However, this time it seems to have worked - or else I just don't care anymore.

Today I had fun w/ Simon. He played in the snow w/ mom then they came down to see me & Rachel. He & I walked to water Febe - not far, but far enough for me to be glad mom had the Durango following us. Then we wrestled for a little while at mom's. We played airplane for a while. Then we did some flips and spun in circles. He's such a cutie. He's got so much energy!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box