Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Memorial Day to remember!

This weekend was AWESOME in its mediocrity! I mean that in a good way. Everything was very low demand and generally come-as-you-please. Saturday we played outside w/ the kiddos.

Sunday we went to an awesome party in Morganfield. At the party Simon & Rachel got to swim w/ Andrew & me. It was great! Rachel was in her little float kicked back & relaxing. She was so adorable in her swimsuit & hat (thanks Laura). Simon put on arm floaties & slid down the slide into the water. He also got brave enough for me to let go of him & have him float by himself for a few seconds. Andrew even got a thrill because our host owns a new Shelby GT 500 or Cobra or something as well as a classic. I just had fun b/c there were drinks, food, friends, and a pool! I was even confident about the way I looked for a change!

Monday was another really low-key day. We played outside w/ the kiddos. We visited mom & dad. Same-old same-old!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box